The land has not been cultivated since 1958, when new vineyards were planted. The ground had rested over forty years and tiny strata of treasured organic matter had been allowed to accumulate.
The first parcel of 1,1 hectares was completed in 2006, planting was carried out without working or fertilizing the soil, taking great care to preserve the organic equilibrium nature had created.
The remaining vines were planted in 2007 and 2008, continuing to honour the natural fertility that came from soil long agricultural dormancy.
The mission is always to create an exclusive winery with limited production in which the land is allowed to speak through wines produced not in the cantina, as modern large producers do, but in the vineyards, like the tiny clos or plots of Burgundy had historically done.